Mass Proletariat (U.S.A.)
Statements, Documents and Publications
Mass Proletariat is a young but quickly growing revolutionary organization in the United States. It is quite active and vibrant.
Mass Proletariat is a Marxist-Leninist-Maoist political organization primarily working in Massachusetts. We are working to develop Maoist politics among the masses of oppressed and exploited people. This entails joining with the masses in their daily struggles in their workplaces and neighborhoods. As Mao put it, revolutionaries must swim among the masses like fish in water. Through this work, we seek to draw ever greater number of the masses into political struggles. An essential aspect of this work is the struggle to overcome white supremacy and patriarchy. This entails combating these two forms of oppression in all of their manifestations, while also distinguishing contradictions among the people from contradictions between the people and the enemy. We are working to develop revolutionary politics among the masses and to link up disparate struggles and comrades.
Seize The Time!
“The Party’s activity must consist in promoting the worker’s class struggle.The Party’s task is not to concoct some fashionable means of helping the workers, but to join up with the workers’ movement, to bring light into it, to assist the workers in the struggle they themselves have already begun to wage. The Party’s task is to uphold the interests of the workers and to represent those of the entire working class movement” - Lenin, “Draft and Explanation of a Programme for the Social-Democratic Party”, LCW 2:112.
MP’s original web site goes on to say:
The former “About” page was one of the first collective documents that Mass Proletariat drafted. As such it marked the achievement of substantial collective unity, while also reflecting our inexperience at the time. While our recent statements are a more accurate reflection of our current line, we thought that it would be useful to have this older document remain publicly available so that others can see how our collective understanding has developed over time. An archived PDF copy is available here.
MP’s email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org Its PGP public key is available here:
If you know of other statements, documents and publications of the Mass Proletariat organization which should be made available here, please contact us at: email@example.com
Documents and Statements:
- “Our Present Situation and Some Lessons from the International Communist Movement”, by MP, Feb. 1, 2019, 16 pages. Searchable PDF format [113 KB]
- “On the Recent Senate Vote on Yemen”, by MP, Jan. 5, 2019, 6 pages. Searchable PDF format [32 KB]
- “The Revisionism of Jose Maria Sison”, by MP, Oct. 1, 2018, 20 pages. Searchable PDF format [134 KB]
- “On the Ongoing Assault on Hudaydah, Yemen”, by MP, July 5, 2018, 8 pages. Searchable PDF format [66 KB]
- “Oppose U.S. Imperialism, Practice Proletarian Internationalism, Build Up the Anti-War Movement”, by MP, April 19, 2018, 6 pages. Searchable PDF format [55 KB]
- “Go Against the Tide: Lessons from Ongoing Workplace Mobilization”, by MP, April 5, 2018, 14 pages. Searchable PDF format [72 KB]
- “Statement on International Working Women’s Day”, by MP, March 8, 2018, 4 pages. Searchable PDF format [44 KB]
- “Once Again on Red Guards Austin: Lackeyism and U.S. Empire”, by MP, Feb. 20, 2018, 32 pages. Searchable PDF format [180 KB]
- “Protracted People’s War is Not a Universal Strategy for Revolution”, by MP, Jan. 19, 2018, 55 pages. The thorough discussion in this document will be of special interest to those around the world pondering what the appropriate strategy for revolution might be in their own country. Searchable PDF format [263 KB]
- “RGA Is Not an MLM Organization”, by MP, Dec. 26, 2017, 25 pages. Searchable PDF format [146 KB]
- “100 Years of the Bolshevik Revolution”, by MP, Nov. 7, 2017, 4 pages. Searchable PDF format [45 KB]
- “Serve the People; Become One with the People”, by MP, Aug. 17, 2017, 3 pages. Searchable PDF format [37 KB]
- “Russia is an Imperialist Country”, by MP, June 30, 2017, 8 pages. Searchable PDF format [81 KB]
- “Statement on International Working Women’s Day, 2017”, by MP, March 8, 2017, 3 pages. Searchable PDF format [23 KB]
- “Summation of Recent Work”, by MP, Feb. 2, 2017, 11 pages. Searchable PDF format [54 KB]
- “A Course Correction for Maoism in the U.S.”, by MP, Sept. 14, 2016, 11 pages. Searchable PDF format [80 KB]
- “Second People’s Forum Report, 7/23/16”, by MP, 1 page. Searchable PDF format [15 KB]
- “Self-Criticism: Unprincipled Struggle and ‘The Externalization’ Piece”, by MP, July 23, 2016, 8 pages. Searchable PDF format [130 KB]
- “The People’s Forum: A Reportback”, by MP, July 18, 2016, 2 pages. Searchable PDF format [16 KB]
- “On the Immediate Situation”, by MP, June 18, 2016, 1 page. Searchable PDF format [13 KB]
- “Note on Dissolution of Ties with the New York Branch of the MCG”, by MP, June 17, 2016, 1 page. Searchable PDF format [22 KB]
- “On Trumpism/Anti-Trumpism: Or Why ‘Let’s Get Ready to Rumble’ is a Slogan Best Left for the Boxing Ring”, by MP, June 17, 2016, 3 pages. Searchable PDF format [110 KB]
- “The Externalization of the Anti-Revisionist Struggle is the Negation of Proletarian Politics”, by MP, June 15, 2016, 9 pages. Searchable PDF format [57 KB]
- “Ideological Consolidation”, by MP, April 11, 2016, 1 page. Searchable PDF format [13 KB]
Other Documents by Friends and Comrades:
- “The Late Cultural Revolution”, by a friend and comrade of MP, Dec. 13, 2016, 47 pages. Searchable PDF format [220 KB]
- A special MP web page in support of G. N. Saibaba, a political victim of imprisonment and vicious mistreatment by the government of India.
- Two Video Presentations at the Left Forum in New York City (June 2017):
- “Maoism in the United States”, presentation by MP, 26 minutes. https://youtu.be/Hai9plahz3k
- “Some Lessons from the Chinese Revolution”, presentation by MP, 25 minutes. https://youtu.be/Sa802bcwQeE
- Two Posters from May Day 2017:
- Some Leaflets from July 2016:
— NOTICE —
Due to the repressive legislation and judicial decisions in the United States, we at BANNEDTHOUGHT.NET want to make it completely clear that we do not have any connection with any political party or organization anywhere in the world. We do not aid, promote, assist, support, coordinate with, or provide any sort of services or advice to any political party or organization. However, we do support the right of free speech, and the right of the people in both the United States and internationally to read the views and publications of all parties and organizations. For this reason alone we are making many documents of the Mass Proletariat organization, and other political parties and organizations, available on this site. These are documents which are banned or suppressed in some parts of the world, and quite difficult to locate in many other places.
United States page on BANNEDTHOUGHT.NET
BANNEDTHOUGHT.NET Home Page